Sunday, June 12, 2011

Snowman purple glitter

So, I needed to revamp my Island Girl mani after a couple of days, so I decided in honor of my air condition breaking in the middle of 90 degree weather, I would use one of my Snowman colors (thankfully it's fixed now). This one is from I believe 2009, the year before they added those cute little hats on top. I love this guy! I got it from my BF Shmoopy when she did her last purge. Thanks Shmoop!!!

This is one coat over Island Girl 2008.




Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I really like the combo of two colors ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the color combo! And that sucks the AC broke in the middle of a hot spell! Glad its fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really pretty. I'm going to have to look for those little cuties this winter!

    ReplyDelete