Friday, June 17, 2011

Sally Hansen Opulent Cloud + 240 Blue Crackle

This was the "it" color on MUA a couple of years ago. I remember trying to hunt this puppy down at the time, it was not easy to find ☺

Opulent Cloud is a nice purple-y silver base with a tan flash. I think the purple shows mostly in the bottle, on the nail, it's primarily silver.




Then I decided to try out another Kleancolor crackle, #240 Blue. This one kind of buckled again. I think maybe I didn't wait long enough for the base color to dry or it was the humidity. The Kleancolor crackles seem to be pretty finicky....it does show promise though. I like the contrast of the blue and silver.


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. this is so pretty! I like the crackle but wish there were more cracks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Opulent Cloud!
    But it would be nice if the crackle was a bit more crackly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it with the blue... It's so unique

    ReplyDelete